Your machine determines the speed and quality of your production. So, be very careful when you select the partner who constructs it. These are the reasons why customers opt for my services.
1. All-in-one offer
Do you want to have someone build you a machine? Then you need to deploy different partners for the concept, realisation and integration. Unless you get me to cooperate with you: I combine the knowledge and skills in these fields. My unique all-in-one offer guarantees you the following:
- One single view, from concept up to and including integration, totally tuned in to your company.
- This results in efficient collaboration where communication is smooth and the timetable flexible.
2. Unique knowledge and experience
A machine that does not meet the statutory requirements serves you no purpose whatsoever. The same goes for a machine that does not fit in with your production process. My unique knowledge and experience have taught me to take the following into account:
- Relevant regulations, such as ISO, CE, clean rooms, etc.
- The biological application for which your machine is used.
- Your corporate objectives, budgetary and statutory limitations.
- Your production process and the people who operate the machine.
The bottom line? I consider every relevant aspect, solve conflicts and find the best possible solution for your company.
3. Do as much as you can yourself
- I have a look at the skills you have in your company and assist your employees to do as much as possible on their own. In this way, you use the talent that you have in your company and you reduce cost.
- I take into account the people using your machine and attune the operation accordingly. Your employees therefore know how the machine works and get the most out of it.
- Your machine is constructed in such a manner that employees will continue to optimise it without relying on me. This makes your machine evolve together with your company.
4. Everyone knows what’s going on
I speak just as easily with members of the directorate as with blue-collar workers on the work floor. You therefore have only one person to talk to, who combines the expectations and input at all levels. Your operators will know exactly what your machine does and why it is important to your company.
5. Don’t take any chances
Software, components, etc.: because I know what I need a partner for, I will quickly find the right suppliers and you won’t pay for overkill. What’s more, I will keep an eye on the overall picture and I will vouch for a smooth briefing and top quality execution.
Are you inspired? What are the challenges you face?