Do you want to develop, automatise and/or optimise your production? Then you need a practicable machine concept that fits in with your objectives and limitations.
Machine concept: your challenge(s)
- You have a product concept and you know the market price. How do you design your production for higher quality at the same price or the same quality at a lower price?
- You still produce manually or need to take action regarding the production process. How do you automatise your production so that you can substantially increase production speed and capacity?
- Your production process renders quality that has become inadequate. How do you optimise your production so that you once again offer the quality the market demands?
- You produce by deploying teams who do not work full time. How do you make your production profitable so that you need fewer people and/or make full use of their capacities?
Your machine concept should provide you with an answer to one several of these challenges. That is why I join you in thinking about the design, automation, optimisation and profitability.
Realising your machine concept in 5 steps
- Analysing your challenge: what do you need, where do the traps and opportunities lie?
- Out-of-the-box scenarios: what are the possible solutions to the challenge(s) you face?
- Testing scenarios with regard to your strategic aims and budget/legal limitations.
- Developing the chosen scenario into a machine concept that is ready to be realised.
- Proof of concept if necessary, to prove that it’s possible to realise your machine concept.
The result? A bespoke machine concept for your objectives and within your limitations.
This is what you expect
- Profitability | Do you want your machine concept to quickly yield a return on investment? Me too. I show you the profitability of every scenario in black and white, so that you can make the right choice.
- Within the budget | You expect your machine concept to fall within your budget. I will join you so that we can put our heads together and get maximum results within your budget.
- Practicable | You don’t want a wonderful theory but a machine concept that will work. If there’s any doubt, I will provide you with a proof of concept.
- Future oriented | You want a machine that isn’t out of date in no time. I can join you in thinking about your future strategy and I will design your machine accordingly.
to discuss your challenges,
no strings attached
no strings attached